SAFETY & WELLBEING
· We ask guests to adhere to any and all current and future CDC, local and federal guidelines.
· There is a maximum of 2 guests per room and all guest names must be registered in advance
· Wear a mask/face covering when checking in and walking around the property. Always wear a face mask when approaching a staff member. It’s mandatory, and we will refuse service in order to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
· Please practice social distancing when in common areas (lobby, restaurant, bathrooms, etc.)
· Please remove all perishables prior to checkout as we can no longer store perishable items in lost and found.
· We no longer hold luggage at the front desk until further notice.
· We will be taking daily body temperature checks of all guests and staff.
· All public areas will be disinfected every hour and after each guest’s usage.
· In order to minimize risk, housekeeping service is provided every 3rd day. If you would like to have everyday service, please call the front desk between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
· To minimize exposure, linen and towels are removed immediately after guest departure, placed in a secure bag, and are laundered at a high temperature.
· Gloves, hand sanitizer and additional masks are available upon request for purchase.
· All Staff will be wearing face-covering/masks in the front and back of the house at all times.
· Every staff member has been educated on and must adhere to our operational procedures on cleanliness and disinfecting.
· No staff member is allowed to work without passing daily temperature checks and without thorough acknowledgment of our new safety standards.
· Should any staff member or guest register an abnormally high temperature or display any health concerns, O Hotel reserves the right to refuse entry.
· Hand sanitation stations will be available at the front desk, restrooms, guest rooms and all public spaces.
· Elevator capacity will be limited, as appropriate, to maintain social distances in controlled spaces.
Public Area attendant present in the lobby daily. All surface areas frequently cleaned using EPA approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
We are in this together and plan to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this, we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least six feet between each other or groups while on property.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we offer. Please check back for the most up to date information or contact us with any questions at email@example.com or call 213-623–9904.
- Check-in Time: 3 PM
- Check-out Time: 12 PM
- Deluxe rooms
- 24-Hour Fitness Room available on site
- Frais Spa
- The Burrow
- Meeting and Event Space
Please note that a $15/night service charge will be added to your room. The service charge includes:
- Unlimited internet access ( WiFi )
- Continental breakfast ( 06:30am to 10:00am Continental breakfast ( 06:30am to 10:00am Daily )
- Daily newspaper ( USA TODAY , upon request )
- Access to GOLDS GYM
- Full usage of our on-site business & fitness center
- Printing of boarding passes , driving directions &
- Other important documents
- Long distance phone calls to US & CANADA
- Luggage storage